- Children and adolescents
- Amateur photographers
- Trainee photographers
- Professional photographers
2. Entry Rules
- Each entrant submits up to 5 entries from one or more of the disciplines chosen by him/her
Disciplines: digital photography, mobile phone photography, video short films and mobile phone short films (up to 1.5 minutes per short film),
- Entrants contribute their entries to the electronic image database;
- Each image/short film has a caption naming its topic;
- Please use the highest resolution provided by your equipment (and the JPG-format); should you participate in an exhibition as an award winner, the required image dimensions are 30x40cm or 40x60cm in 600 dpi;
- For participating in the contest in digital photography, a resolution of 300 dpi, in the JPG format, is sufficient (dimensions: 13x18cm or 18x24cm); in mobile phone photography a resolution of 72 dpi, in the JPG format, is sufficient;
- If the entrant receives an award, he/she will make his/her CV available;
- Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
Tenor of the contest: We assume that artistic talent not only commits to pursuing one’s own interests, but also common interests. That is why we ask you to use your talent for the contest and the protection of children and adolescents against violence.
3. Closing date: September 20, 2009
© Copyright 2009 Alle Rechte vorbehalten Glückliche Familie e.V. – gemeinnützige Organisation